Benefits of Using a SlideMinder Wire-Line Extensometer System for Monitoring Displacement on Slopes, Highwalls, and Dumps:
- Saves lives and equipment by monitoring displacement information and providing accurate information for engineering to set accurate warning parameters.
- Real-time warnings and alarms allow people and equipment to move out of harm’s way when slope failure is imminent.
- Integrated software and hardware design eliminates false alarms, allowing for safe operations to continue uninterrupted.
- Continuously checks for displacement and velocity, sending warnings in real time.
- Eliminates the need for technicians to travel into dangerous or inaccessible areas for monitoring.
- No regular maintenance means no scheduled downtime or monitoring interruption.
- Robust system unaffected by most weather environments.
- Monitors and records data throughout the failure without damage to the unit.